Top 5 Best Maternity Coats | 2017 Reviews
If you are pregnant during the winter months or are expected to give birth around that time or even later, one of the things that you should probably consider adding to your wardrobe are maternity jackets and coats.
Sure, there are some moms who have smaller frames and can just buy a size larger of those regular ones, even with their bulging bellies, but there are just some who would not fit in those no matter how much they try.
But, why even the need for a maternity winter coat? To protect yourself from the cold temperatures and harsh winds, of course! But more than that, these coats and jackets also allow pregnant moms to continue being stylish and fashion forward even with a growing tummy. After all, moms still need to take care of themselves first if they want to be able to take care of other people, right?
Beyond how a maternity coat looks, it is also important for moms to look into the functional side of these clothes, just like in any other type of purchase that they make. Among the things that they should ask themselves before purchasing include the following:
- Will it fit my bust and belly area?
- Will it truly protect me from the cold or even the snow and rain?
- Will it go with everything or do I have to overhaul my wardrobe?
- Can I wear this beyond my pregnancy?
- Is it heavy?
Now if you are in the lookout for new maternity winter clothes, here are our list of the most recommended maternity coats and our reviews.
Quick Comparison Table
Sweet Mommy Maternity and Mother’s Down Coat
Momo Maternity Bryn Quilted Down Coat
Maternity Coat Beatrice Wool Flared By Nothing But Love
Happy Mama Women’s Maternity Cardigan Blazer
Zeta Ville Women’s Pregnancy Cardigan
Just because you are pregnant does not mean that you should just forget being stylish and trendy. In fact, there are many flattering types of clothing that women at this stage can use. Your belly may be growing but so are your boobs (and your butt) so use it to your advantage and flaunt it! Of course, you need to make sure that you stay well covered and protected from the elements so choose maternity coats and jackets that can meet halfway.
We hope our review of the best maternity coats have helped you find a stylish piece of clothing that is just right for your growing belly and even beyond.
FAQ (By Our Ardent Readers)
- Why do i need to buy Maternity Coats? They make you look stylish from outside and comfortable from inside. You don't need to wear tent size dresses or oversized coats during pregnancy.
- Are Maternity Coats expensive? Depends. You could buy designer coats which are expensive or go for simple , trendy and economical ones for a fairly less price. Nonetheless they all look fabulous.
- Are they available in all sizes? yes you can find them in all sizes,colors and designs.
- Are there any seasonal maternity coats? Yes most certainly. You would need a thick woollen, more warmer coat during winters and a sleek jacket( may be a leather one) during fall.During Spring you might want to go for a stylish denim jackets to face a slightly chilly weather yet look cute in your own way.
- Does the Maternity Coat come with a hoody? Yes some of them do, depending on the design. Most of them are detachable just in case you decide not to use it at some point.
- Can i buy a Fleece Maternity Coat? Yes you can. There are several design available in the market with/without hood for you to choose from.
- Are there any full length maternity coats available in the market? Yes there are. But you will have lesser variety and sizes to choose from.
- Where can i buy them? You could buy them from any superstore or branded showrooms or from any trusted online website like amazon. Do not forget to read our in depth reviews about the maternity coats and its uses before buying them.
- Can i use them after delivery as well? Some designs of coats like Sweet Mommy maternity coats (our first review in the list) turns into a pouch for a baby and also acts a nursing cover. You could snuggle up with your little one to give him that extra comfort during those cold days.
Originally posted 2016-09-21 05:18:58.