Top 5 Best Diaper Pails | 2019 Reviews
Your baby is probably the best gift to ever have. But baby care is totally different. Taking care of your baby is one of the most difficult things to do. You need to put effort into putting them to sleep. You always need to be ready for nursing and always be prepared for throw-ups, messies and nasties. Especially nasties. You would need plenty of help regarding that. And one of the things you need to do is change your baby’s diaper. So where do they go? You need to find the best way of disposing it. That’s where a diaper trash comes in.
We are already familiar with the best diaper pails in the market. But we know you need to expand your options and see what really the most suitable diaper pail is for you and your baby. In this diaper pail review, you get to understand the functions of a diaper trash and mostly to understand and broaden your options. You might like how we compare Ubbi vs Diaper Genie review. That way, you’re worries about choosing the right one will be firmer.
There are plenty of ways to dispose your baby’s dirty diaper but using the right method of disposal is both healthy for you, your baby and the environment. But before going into the detail of talking about the best diaper pails, you must understand that you need to wrap and dispose diapers well too. You should never leave poop inside the diaper. You should drop the poop down the toilet and flush it. Never wrap poop inside the diaper because it becomes a biohazard.
Now, let’s talk about the Top 5 Best Diaper Pails in the Market.
Quick Comparison Table
Playtex Diaper Genie Complete Diaper Pail
Ubbi Steel Diaper Pail
Baby Trend Diaper Champ Deluxe
Dekor Plus Hands-Free Diaper Pail
Tommee Tippee Simplee Diaper Pail
15 x 10.8 x 22.5"
22.2 x 13.5 x 9.5"
Diapers are essential for our babies but they can be one heck of a bomb if kept improperly. That’s what Diaper pails are made for, to secure dirty diaper and lock the odor in. they are also the best way to segregate the dirty nappies the easiest and quickest way possible.
FAQ (By Our Ardent Readers)
- What is a Diaper Pail? Diaper pail is a trash can to collect soiled diapers. It helps to hold back the bad odours leaving the nursery fresh and hygienic. Whether it is necessary for your house or not; we would say "YES". Simply because it keeps away the odour and maintains hygiene of your family when it is not always possible to dispose the diapers on a daily basis.
- Why are Diaper Pails necessary? Diapers which contains pooh, if not properly disposed can become a biohazard.So extra care needs to be taken to dispose it. It is better if you could drop the pooh in the toilet, flush it and then dispose the diaper after properly wrapping it up. Diaper pails holds these diapers and locks in the bad odour to keep your nursery smelling fresh all the time.
- How does Diaper Pails work? Diaper pails have a built in odour lock system which locks in bad odour. Some pails sprinkle baking soda after each use while others use carbon filters which let air in but lock bad odour from getting out.
- How do you use Diaper Pails? It is used exactly in the same manner as a normal trash can. Some of them have sliders, some have foot pedal to lift the lid while others just need to be lifted with hand.
- Why do i need to use a liner for my Diaper Pail? The liner for the pails are designed to hold the diapers and prevent any kind of leak. It is completely leak proof and water proof. Also it has a drawstring to help you to pull it off and wrap it tight during refills.
- Are Arm and Hammer Diaper Pail bags economical? Well they do cost a lot over a period of time, but definitely does the job. Your room stinks less and you don't need to touch the dirty diapers while refilling the pail.
- Can i use normal garbage bag or grocery bag for diaper pails? Well you could but it may not be fit for purpose. Some liners are strong and can hold the diapers, but some just give away after a while. They also don't help to lock in the bad odour. Whereas Diaper Pail liners are built for purpose and works best to leave your nursery odour free.
- Can i use trash can as Diaper Pail? Unfortunately NO. Trash can cannot lock the bad odour and your house will soon be stinking with pooh.
- Can i use Diaper Pails for cloth diapers? Some of the Pails do allow the cloth diapers to fit through. But most commonly a wet hanging bag with a zipper a draw string is used for cloth diapers.
- What are hands free Diaper Pails? Diaper pails with a slide or a foot pedal where no effort is needed to open the lid of the pail is known as a handsfree diaper pails.
- How long do the diaper pails last? They are meant to go for many many years as long as the lid is working fine to keep the odour in.
- Do Diaper Pails come in different sizes? yes they do. Right from a portable size to large, they are available in different sizes to suit your needs. Our recommendation would be to buy a medium sized pail and empty it frequently to maintain a good hygiene around your little one.
- Are there any reusable Diaper Pail Liners available in the market? Yes there are. you could either buy a washable liner for your pail or a washable wet hanging bag to collect the soiled diapers.
- Where can i buy Diaper Pails? You could buy them in store or in any of the trusted online retailers like Amazon. Do not forget to read our in-depth review about diaper pails before choosing yours.