Top 5 Best Baby Food Maker | 2017 Reviews
As exciting as it may sound, feeding babies can be quite a hassle for parents. You may be able to avoid it for the first six months or so but time will come when you will eventually have to feed them with the same food that you serve on the table…sort of.
Unlike adults, babies need a little more help when it comes to their food which is why parents love using cool tools such as baby food maker to help make the task a bit easier. Obviously, babies cannot chew the same-size food as adults so you will have to process it and turn it into tiny chunks or make it even smaller, with the consistency of a sauce or paste.
The choices can be overwhelming for parents: there are blenders, processors, all-in-one steamers and even hand-crank food mills. But, which one truly suits your baby and your lifestyle? Do you really need a food processor for baby food that has an electric motor inside? Would you rather want to use a machine that prevents burns or can let you cook awesome recipes? Will it allow you to just prepare one serving at a time or can you produce several at once?
We have made a list of the best food processor reviews to make shopping a lot easier for you. Be sure to choose one that fits your budget and your needs well and you should not run into any problems when making food for your little ones.
Quick Comparison Table
Beaba Babycook 4-in-1 Steam Cooker and Blender
Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Baby Care System
Cuisinart BFM-1000 Baby Food Maker and Bottle Warmer
Nuk Smoothie and Baby Food Maker
Baby Brezza One Step Baby Food Maker
No. of pieces NA
No. of pieces NA
You will never think that preparing food for a baby can be such a hassle until you have one. Parents all want the best for their babies and, when it comes to solid food, we definitely want to make sure that they get the freshest and healthiest meals every single time. Depending on your lifestyle, you might want to compare a food processor vs blender but whichever you choose, make sure that it actually helps you create delicious meals with less hassle.
Which parent would you rather be: the one that uses these nifty food processors or one who uses hand grinders for food? Don’t forget to keep the screaming, hungry, crying baby in mind!
FAQ (By Our Ardent Readers)
- What is a Baby Food Maker? It is three or four equipments put together into one for easy food making. It is a defroster, steamer, bottle warmer,blender, and juicer,
- Why do i need a Baby Food Maker? It just makes life soo easy. It is one machine which does many jobs without having to cramp your kitchen platform with 4 different equipments. This is an all in one wonder machine for moms.
- Why can't i use a normal food processor instead? Food processors only does the job of chopping and blending of fruits and vegetables. But the food maker chops, cooks, blends and helps us store the food as well. Some food makers have milling attachment which help to grind down rice and oats which is then cooked for the babies.
- Can i cook more than one serving and store it? Yes you can. The food maker comes in various sizes. Please read the details of the product before buying. You could cook large portions and store them in small containers/beakers provided along with the product and freeze it.
- Do i need to be in front of it to cook in the baby food maker? Not necessary. You could put all the ingredients in and select the function you want to perform. Once the job is done it beeps and auto switches itself off. Some models also has a one touch functionality for you to operate, even with your little one in your other hand.
- What do i do with the food maker when my child has grown bigger? The food maker grows with your child. You could still use it to make yummy smoothies, juices, popsicles etc. The containers can be used for storing and carrying food for your toddler when you are travelling.
- Is it worth buying a Baby Food Maker? Absolutely. There is a whole range of products available with different functionalities to suit your budget. Don't forget to read through our reviews page on Baby Food Makers before you decide on which one to buy.
- Where can i find the Baby Food Maker recipes? Most products provide a baby food recipe booklet along with the product. You could also find loads of them online or try your very own to amuse your baby.
- Where can i buy cheapest Baby Food Maker? If it is for your little one, you wouldn't want to compromise on the quality of the product, especially which makes food for them. There are many branded ones which are available at mid range prices. Please read through our review page for more details.
- Where can i buy food makers? You could buy it in store or online through trusted retailers like Amazon.